Manufacturer Auto Spare Parts Car Suspension parts Electrical parts Body parts Engine parts and Accessories for CHINAMFG Vios Yaris Corolla Fortuner Hilux CHINAMFG Hiace LandCruiser Coster 4Runner Highlander Camryetc.571160070,57110K080,571OK012,GUT12,GU1000,GUT12,GUT10,GUT13,GUT20,GUT25,GUT29,GUT30,GUMZ2,GUMZ3,GUMZ4
A Universal joint, U-joint, Cross joint, or Cardan joint, is a joint or coupling in a rigid rod that allows the rod to ‘bend’ in any direction, and is commonly used in shafts that transmit rotary motion, is used for transmission systems of cars, buses, trucks, and tractors.
|Snap Rings:4pcs,Grease Nipples:1pcs.
|place of Origin
|RuiAn WenZhou ZheJiang
Product: Universal Joint.
Brand: LR or OEM service.
Packing: Plastic bag, color/white box, carton, wood pallet.
Sample policy: Free sample, freight collect.
1>it is FOB HangZhou price . (also can send free to HangZhou HangZhou /ning bo ZheJiang and so on. warehouse .)
2>the material is 20cr good material , must not any complain from your customers. (also have 20Mn . 20cr Mn Ti )
3>our delivery time is 40days (with 20Gp container ) . very in time .
4> Can develop according to customer’s drawings or samples
5> OEM is available
6> Full range for the universal joint
7> Good quality and resonable price
Packaging & Shipping
the packing . Standard netural packing with carton.
Delivery detail: 30-45 working days,depend on the actual produce condition.
HangZhou Chuangbang Locomotive Parts Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of cross shaft and three-pronged universal joint. The company now has mature production technology, testing equipment and set up R & D, mold development center, quality inspection, sales and other departments, greatly improving the productivity and product quality stability. After years of efforts, the company’s product quality and technology in the forefront of the domestic, and with its intimate after-sales service to win the trust of customers, but also won a good reputation for themselves. After years of hard work and struggle, the company has expanded its business to overseas markets, and has established mutually winning cooperative relations with customers in other foreign markets. As the company name indicates, we are running, innovating, we have been running, constantly innovating! But every time we run, the reason for innovation is because of you!If you need know us, please visit our website.
Q1: What is the location of your company?
A1: Our company is located in the TangXia (RuiAn) City ,ZHangZhoug province,China.Welcome to visit our factory at anytime!
Q2: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A2: Our standard QC system to control quality(TS16949 2016).
Q3: What is your delivery time?
A3: Usually within 30-40 days after the receipt of payment.Delivery time must depend on the actual produce condition.
Q4: What are your strengths?
A4: 1.We are the manufacturer,having competitive advantage in price.
2.A large part of money is put into advancing CNC equipments and product
R&D department annual,the performance of universal joint can be guaranteed.
3.About quality issues or follow-up after-sales service,we report directly to the boss.
Why Choose Us
* Favorable Price For You
* Good Reputation Among The Clients
* Smooth & Easy Cooperation
* Considerate and Responsive Customer Service
* Positive Customer Feedback
* On time and Safe Delivery
* Reliable Partner
* Widely Exported To Lots Of Countries
* Good Quality Guaranteed
1) With abundant products in stock, it can be shipped in the same day as order placed.
2) 1 piece price is also the wholesale price. Shipped directly from the factory avoid middlemen to increase prices.
*Original equipment manufacturer names, Part number and descriptions are quoted for reference purposes only
How do you prevent premature wear in a universal joint?
Preventing premature wear in a universal joint is crucial for maintaining its performance, longevity, and reliability. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Several measures can be taken to prevent premature wear in a universal joint:
- Proper Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is essential for reducing friction, dissipating heat, and preventing premature wear in a universal joint. Regularly lubricating the joint with the recommended lubricant, such as grease or oil, helps to create a protective film between the moving parts, minimizing frictional losses and preventing metal-to-metal contact.
- Correct Alignment: Misalignment is a common cause of premature wear in a universal joint. Ensuring proper alignment between the shafts connected by the joint is crucial to distribute the load evenly and prevent excessive stress on the joint’s components. Misalignment can be minimized by using precision alignment techniques and checking the operating angles specified by the manufacturer.
- Appropriate Operating Angles: Universal joints have specified operating angles within which they can operate optimally. Operating the joint beyond these recommended angles can lead to increased wear and reduced lifespan. It is important to adhere to the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding the maximum allowable operating angles to prevent premature wear.
- Regular Maintenance: Implementing a regular maintenance schedule can help identify and address potential issues before they escalate into significant problems. Routine inspections of the universal joint, including checking for signs of wear, corrosion, or damage, can help detect any issues early on and allow for timely repairs or replacements.
- Proper Torque Capacity: Selecting a universal joint with an appropriate torque capacity for the specific application is essential for preventing premature wear. If the joint is subjected to torque levels exceeding its capacity, it can lead to excessive stress, deformation, and wear on the components. Ensuring that the selected joint can handle the expected loads and operating conditions is crucial.
- Quality Components: Using high-quality universal joint components, such as yokes, cross bearings, and needle bearings, can significantly contribute to preventing premature wear. Components made from durable materials with excellent strength and wear resistance properties are more likely to withstand the demanding conditions and provide longer service life.
- Avoiding Overloading: Overloading a universal joint beyond its rated capacity can lead to accelerated wear and failure. It is important to operate the joint within its specified load limits and avoid subjecting it to excessive torque or radial loads. Understanding the application requirements and ensuring that the joint is appropriately sized and rated for the intended load is crucial.
By following these preventive measures, it is possible to minimize premature wear in a universal joint, enhance its durability, and prolong its operational life. Regular maintenance, proper lubrication, correct alignment, and adherence to operating guidelines are key to ensuring optimal performance and preventing premature wear in universal joints.
What materials are commonly used in the construction of universal joints?
Universal joints are constructed using various materials that provide strength, durability, and resistance to wear and fatigue. Here’s a detailed explanation:
The choice of materials for universal joints depends on factors such as the application, load requirements, operating conditions, and cost considerations. Here are some commonly used materials:
- Steel: Steel is one of the most common materials used in universal joint construction. Alloy steels, such as 4140 or 4340, are often employed due to their high strength, toughness, and resistance to wear and fatigue. Steel universal joints can withstand heavy loads and harsh operating conditions, making them suitable for various industrial applications.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is chosen for universal joints when corrosion resistance is a critical requirement. Stainless steel alloys, such as 304 or 316, offer excellent resistance to rust, oxidation, and chemical corrosion. These joints are commonly used in applications where exposure to moisture, chemicals, or harsh environments is expected.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron is occasionally used in universal joints, particularly in older or specialized applications. Cast iron provides good strength and wear resistance, but it is generally heavier and less flexible than steel. It may be used in specific situations where its properties are advantageous, such as in large industrial machinery.
- Aluminum: Aluminum universal joints are utilized when weight reduction is a priority. Aluminum alloys offer a good balance of strength and lightweight properties. These joints are commonly found in applications where weight savings are crucial, such as aerospace, automotive, or robotics.
- Bronze: Bronze is sometimes used for bearings or bushings within universal joints. Bronze alloys provide good wear resistance, low friction, and the ability to withstand high temperatures. They are often employed in applications where self-lubricating properties and resistance to galling are required. Bronze bearings can be found in universal joints used in heavy machinery, marine equipment, or agricultural machinery.
It’s worth noting that the specific choice of materials may vary depending on the manufacturer, application requirements, and industry standards. Different combinations of materials may also be used for different components within a universal joint, such as the yokes, crosses, bearings, or seals, to optimize performance and durability.
In summary, universal joints are commonly constructed using materials such as steel, stainless steel, cast iron, aluminum, and bronze. The selection of materials depends on factors like strength, durability, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, weight considerations, and specific application requirements.
How do you choose the right size universal joint for your application?
Choosing the right size universal joint for a specific application involves considering several factors to ensure proper function and performance. Here are key steps to guide you in selecting the appropriate size:
- Identify the application requirements: Determine the specific requirements of your application, such as the maximum torque, speed, angular misalignment, and operating conditions. Understanding these parameters will help in selecting a universal joint that can handle the demands of your application.
- Shaft sizes and connection type: Measure the diameter and type of the shafts that need to be connected by the universal joint. Ensure that the joint you choose has compatible connection options for the shafts, such as keyways, splines, or smooth bores.
- Load capacity: Consider the load capacity or torque rating of the universal joint. It should be capable of handling the maximum torque expected in your application without exceeding its rated capacity. Refer to the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines for load ratings.
- Operating speed: Take into account the operating speed of your application. Universal joints have speed limitations, and exceeding these limits can result in premature wear, heat generation, and failure. Ensure that the selected joint can handle the required rotational speed without compromising performance.
- Angular misalignment: Determine the maximum angular misalignment between the shafts in your application. Different types of universal joints have varying degrees of angular misalignment capabilities. Choose a joint that can accommodate the required misalignment while maintaining smooth operation.
- Environmental conditions: Assess the environmental conditions in which the universal joint will operate. Consider factors such as temperature, humidity, exposure to chemicals or contaminants, and the presence of vibrations or shocks. Select a joint that is designed to withstand and perform reliably in the specific environmental conditions of your application.
- Consult manufacturer guidelines: Refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines, catalog, or technical documentation for the universal joint you are considering. Manufacturers often provide detailed information on the selection criteria, including sizing charts, application guidelines, and compatibility tables. Following the manufacturer’s recommendations will ensure proper sizing and compatibility.
By following these steps and considering the specific requirements of your application, you can choose the right size universal joint that will provide reliable and efficient operation in your system.
editor by CX 2023-11-27